Are prenatal vitamins going to get rid of my morning sickness?

Is there some way the vitamins can actually ease the symptoms of morning sickness? I'm taking the prenatals but I don't think they'r ehelping.
Prenatal vitamins are meant to ensure that your developing fetus receives all the vitamins it needs to grow into a healthy baby. They are not treatment for morning sickness. You should speak with your OB physician regarding your nausea symptoms. Almost three fourths of all pregnant women develop nausea and vomiting during the beginning of their pregnancy which usually resolves by the fourth month. It is commonly referred to as morning sickness but some women can have symptoms throughout the day. The cause of this emesis (vomiting) is not clear, but is thought to be related to high hormone levels and rapid changes in these levels. Occasionally some women develop hyperemesis gravidarum which is a severe form of emesis with associated dehydration and weight loss. There are no proven methods to always work in pregnancy induced nausea and vomiting. Some common home remedies that can be tried include eating small amounts of food frequently to prevent being very full, avoiding spicy and fatty foods, eating bland carbohydrates such as crackers, toast, and rice, and drinking liquids between meals instead of during meals. If emesis is severe, a trip to the hospital may be needed to give replacement IV fluids with electrolytes. Your physician can help you decide when this is necessary. Some women find that prenatal vitamins actually worsen nausea. If this is the case, you can try taking them with food instead of on an empty stomach. If that doesn't help, you can speak to your physician about changing to a different kind of vitamin or perhaps a chewable vitamin. But it is important to continue taking prenatal vitamins for the health of your baby. You should follow up with your Ob-Gyn physician to discuss your symptoms and possible management.