How long after having a miscarriage can I get pregnant?

I had a miscarraige and I don't know when it's safe to have sex or when I can get pregannt, who should I talk to about this.
As you already know, a miscarriage can be a traumatic event, emotionally and physically. After experiencing the devastated loss of a baby, the natural response for many couples is to try to become pregnant again right away. But, there are concerns about exactly how long they should wait. Deciding how long you should wait depends on whether or not you and your partner are physically and emotionally ready. Physically, two to three months is typically enough for your uterus to recover and for the endometrial lining to become strong and healthy again. Although there are no hard-and-fast rules, most doctors would recommend that you wait between 1 to 3 normal cycles. The main reason for waiting a couple of cycles is more for dating purposes and to give yourself some time to heal emotionally. You and your partner may need more time than this to come to terms with your miscarriage. However, new studies suggest that as soon the woman is emotionally and physically ready, there is no reason to delay pregnancy after a single miscarriage. The sooner she conceives again, the better her chances of having a healthy pregnancy. While guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends waiting for at least 6 months, women who conceive within six months after a miscarriage are more likely to have better outcomes and lower pregnancy-related complications according to a new study. It is especially true for those aged 35 or older, since the increased incidence of chromosomal abnormality contributes to this increased risk of miscarriages with advancing age. I recommend a consultation with a OB/GYN soon to discuss the specifics of your case. Take care.