Why is my throat always red and dry?

For about 8 mounth I've had trouble breathing and my throat been red and dry
Do you have any sick contacts near you that have had similar complaints over the last 8 months? This might be a viral illness, although 8 months is a long time to have these complaints. Do you have any medical problems that may leave you more susceptible to upper respiratory infections? Certain immunoglobulin deficiencies can cause prolonged URIs. Asthma is another cause of difficulty breathing. Do you have any history of allergies or rashes or a history of asthma? Have you ever had this problem before? Have you found anything that makes this better or worse? These are important questions to consider and the answers to these questions along with your medical history, presenting symptoms and clinical exam will help your primary care doctor decide upon the appropriate work up and possible treatment options for you. This may include labs tests, imaging studies or perhaps a referral to a specialist depending on what is found. A thorough examination and some lab tests may be very useful in elucidating the cause. It is for this reason that I think you should be evaluated by your primary care doctor for further work up and treatment options.

9815 E Harry St

Need More Info?