What is causing my constant nausea and stomach pain?

I am 30 years old and male. I have had constant discomfort in my stomach for over a year now. I also have pain in my chest and ribcage. What is causing all of my pain? I have had several tests performed but can?t seem to figure out what is going on!
Your symptoms sound concerning and should be looked into further. A constant discomfort in your stomach could be caused by a problem with your gastrointestinal tract. For example gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD) can cause symptoms that include stomach burning and discomfort and chest pain. Stomach ulcers can also cause these types of problems. The list of possible causes of these symptoms is quite long and cannot be completely reviewed here. I will say that there are several tests that should be considered for you if the haven't already. One such test is an upper endoscopy. This is a test where a gastroenterologist looks at the inner lining of your esophagus and stomach with a camera to look for abnormalities. This can sometimes (though not always) result in a diagnosis that can be treated. Since your symptoms do not sound like one certain condition, then I think you should see a generalist first. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can take a more detailed history of your symptoms and perform a thorough physical exam. If your stomach, chest and rib pain sound like a gastrointestinal problem, then you may warrant referral to a gastroenterologist.

3161 N Rock Rd