Are my sinus problems causing the pressure I feel in the back of my head?

Have constant pressure feeling in the back of my head, near the crown. I have lots of sinus issues, so I?m stuffed up a lot. Are the two related?
It is true that sinus pressure and sinusitis can cause headaches. However, these headaches are usually more toward the front of the head rather than the back and are associated with sinus facial pain. Other symptoms related to sinusitis (inflammation of the nasal and sinus cavities) include nasal congestion, rhinorrhea (runny nose), and occasionally tooth pain. Allergies can often play a role in sinusitis and sinus headaches, so often treatment of nasal symptoms with allergy medications or decongestants can help with the symptoms. Nevertheless, since your headaches are not very clear sinus headaches, you should be evaluated by your primary care physician to ensure there are no other underlying conditions. Three of the most common types of headaches are migraines, tension headaches, and cluster headaches. Migraine headaches are often unilateral but can be bilateral and usually come on gradually. A person with a migraine commonly asks to be left alone in a dark, quiet room and may have associated symptoms of nausea, vomiting and fear/pain with light. Tension headaches are usually bilateral with a feeling of pressure or tightness. They usually do not have any associated symptoms. Cluster headaches are always unilateral and come on quickly with very severe pain. Related symptoms include eye redness and tearing, rhinorrhea, sweating, and rarely neurologic symptoms. You should follow up with your primary care physician to discuss your headache symptoms, history, and possible "red flags" to ensure there is no underlying pathology and to recommend treatment.