Is there any danger in taking the morning after pill more than once?

I?ve had to take the morning after pill twice because my boyfriend and I don?t use a condom every time. Can this be bad for me? Should I not take it again?
Questions about your reproductive health are best discussed with your gynecologist, as he or she can go over your history and recent exams to help you make the best choices about contraception and other aspects of your reproductive health. When it comes to the so-called 'morning after pill', there is no known risk associated with using the pill more than once in a short period of time. However, any form of hormonal contraception (including oral contraceptives) does carry some health risk and should never be used without talking about risks and benefits with a physician. The more worrisome risk with requiring the 'morning after pill' to prevent unintended pregnancy is the fact that contraceptive methods do not provide any protection from sexually transmitted diseases. Unprotected sex places you at risk for not only an unintended pregnancy but also infections, some of which cannot be cured (HIV, hepatitis, herpes). For your own overall health and well-being it is very important that you be aware of safe sexual practices and feel safe incorporating them into your relationships. Even if you are in a monogamous relationship where you are not concerned about sexually transmitted infections, there are still many options for effective contraception that you can discuss with your gynecologist.