Why would a 15 year old have constant headaches?

I'm a 15 year old girl & I have selective headaches more like migraines & they make me light headed. please help me
Headaches come in a few different varieties. All the different types of headaches can occur in people of almost any age. Migraine headaches are no exception. Migraines are a type of headache that are believed to involved the blood vessels of the brain. The pain of a migraine headache is often on one side of the head, and feels like its throbbing in nature. Sometimes migraines come with an aura that precedes the pain. For example some people see flashing lights or stars prior to the headache starting. Lightheadedness can also occur. Another common type of headache is the tension headache. This type of headache occurs because of tension in the neck muscles. This type of headache often starts in the back of the head and moves over to the front where the pain can be felt on both sides of the head. The good news is that if you have one of these two types of headaches, then you have lots of options for treatment. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. Describe you headaches to your doctor in detail. A diagnosis should be easy if your headaches are one of the common variety. Your doctor will likely want to start you on medicine that can take the headache away, or maybe even medicine that prevents the headaches from occurring in the first place.