How do I know what the right weight is for my height and body type?

Pretty heavy, but who knows. But how can I find out what my ideal weight is?
Your ideal body weight is determined by your body mass index (or BMI for short). This is calculated by taking your weight in kilograms and dividing it by your height in meters squared. The purpose of this is to correct your weight for your height. Since there are so many different body types, there is not one particular BMI that you need to be. Instead there is a range of BMIs that are considered to be normal. In general a BMI between 20 and 25 is considered to be a normal weight and we do not recommend losing or gaining weight. BMIs between 15 and 20 are considered underweight, though only BMIs closer to the 15 are usually dangerous. BMIs below 15 are dangerous and indicative of severe malnutrition. Most people fall between 10 and 30 which is considered either normal (20 to 25) or overweight (25 to 30). Anything over 30 is considered obese and should require immediate intervention with a diet plan that can be constructed with your doctor. I suggest that you schedule an appointment with your primary care physician. He or she can let you know what you BMI is and what your goal weight should be based on your height. From there, you can come up with a plan to lose weight if necessary.