What's wrong with my nose?

I've had some sinuses issues the past few years. I'm 25 year old male. My sinus stuff cleared up pretty much, but now when I lean over or to the side with my head, water comes out. Its not mucous or anything, just liquid. What's going on? What is this stuff?
Sorry to hear that you have been having sinus issues for so long. There are a number of questions that I would like to be able to ask to better help determine exactly what might be going on with the drainage from your nose, but due to the nature of this Q/A forum I am not able to. Thus I would recommend making an appointment with an ENT to be evaluated in their office. They should be able to figure out what is going on, and answer a couple of important questions that you may not even know you should be asking. I know that you mention your sinus issues have greatly cleared up, but there may be some obstruction (from infection, inflammation, or mass) that could be partially obstructing the outflow from your sinuses, and then all the sudden when you tilt your head you get drainage. Also if you irrigate your nose (or use a netty pot) the irrigation can be stuck in the sinuses for a time period until it comes out pending on the position of your head. Lastly, I would want to make sure that you don't have something called a cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak. The roof of some of the sinuses is the base of the skull. It is possible for the fluid that surrounds the brain (CSF) to leak into the nose. This typically has a salty/metallic taste. The ENT should be able to determine whether you have a CSF leak. I wish you all the best.