Why do my feet sweat so much?

When I'm exercising or even just too hot, my feet sweat a lot. I feel like they start sweating first and sweat way more than the rest of me. Is this normal? Is something wrong with the skin on my feet?
In general, the feet are one of the parts of the body with a high concentration of sweat glands. Also they tend to be enclosed in shoes and socks (unless you always where sandals). The combination of these two factors leads to increased sweating, and this is totally normal and doesn't mean that there is something wrong with the skin on your feet. However, in some individuals the amount of sweating in the feet is excessive. If you find that you are routinely soaking your socks and needing to change them throughout the day, then this might be a condition known as hyperhydrosis. Hyperhydrosis is a condition that results from a genetic disposition towards overactive sweat glands. In addition to the feet, it also often affects the palms of the hands and the armpits. It is not a serious condition, but it can be quite annoying or quite socially embarrassing. If you think you might have hyperhydrosis, you should go to see your primary care doctor. In addition to good skin hygiene, there are some medical treatments for the condition. The first line of treatment is a 'drying agent' containing aluminum chloride, and your doctor can prescribe this for you.

3161 N Rock Rd