Why is one side of my nose always plugged up?

Don't feel sick or anything, but one side of my nose, the right side is always stuffed up. Why?
A stuffed nose is a common complaint that can be very frustrating to deal with. For most people, a stuffed nose is just an annoyance. However, it can be an indication of a variety of diseases, disorders and conditions. To diagnose an underlying cause of your one-sided stuffed nose, there are some questions I need to know. How long have you had it? Is it congested all the time or only at certain times? What have you tried so far to relieve the congestion? Have you recently been in contact with unusual substances or environment? Do you have other symptoms such as running nose, postnasal drip and sneezing? It is not possible to establish a diagnosis online so an in-person visit with a doctor is necessary to have your condition evaluated through an exam and comprehensive medical history. That said, from what you are describing several causes come to mind. They are deviated septum, vasomotor rhinitis or nasal polyps. It sounds like you might have a nasal polyp on the right side of your nose. A nasal polyp is noncancerous, sac-like over-growth of inflamed tissue lining the nose or sinuses that can block nasal airway. Since it is the same side all the time, you might also have a deviated septum that occurs when the thin wall between your nostrils is displaced to one side, making one nasal passage smaller. I would recommend a consultation with a primary care doctor who may refer you to an ENT for further work-up to get a confirmed diagnosis.