Is there a certain age that men get testicular cancer?

My dad had testicular cancer. Is there a certain age I should start getting checked out for it? I'm 19 now.
Testicular cancer is the kind of disease that comes to you when you are in your 40's plus. It occurs most often in men aged 20 to 39. Some have it as early as 15 years of age. The causes of this cancer are unclear but men who have had an undescended testicle are at increased risk as well as a family history. However, it is one of the most curable cancers if detected early. The American Cancer Society recommends that men get a testicular exam by a doctor as part of a routine cancer-related checkup. Most doctors examine the testicles during routine physical exams. Due to testicular cancer runs in your family, I suggest a monthly self-exam. You need to be aware of the size of your testicles. Any change in size such as growth or shrinkage should be a concern. Swelling or a painless lump in a testicle or a feeling of heaviness in the scrotum should not be ignored. Some testicular cancers occur very quickly so early detection is especially essential. Finding testicular cancer early may make it easier to treat. I recommend that you schedule a visit with a primary care doctor to get it checked out soon. I hope the information is helpful. Good luck!