Is it okay to take aspirin everyday?

I take aspirin everyday for headaches and muscle aches and what not. Could this do damage to my organs or my body in any way?
Aspirin is one of the oldest medications in the world, and it is generally safe to take for common complaints like headache or muscle aches. Additionally, aspirin is often used when prescribed by a doctor to improve heart health and to prevent things like heart attacks and strokes. However, there are a couple major side effects with aspirin that need to be kept in mind. In particular, aspirin thins the blood and can lead to irritation of the stomach lining. If you are taking aspirin every day and notice that you are having frequent bruising of the skin or that you bleed easily, this is something you will want to talk to your primary care doctor about. Also, if you have an stomach pain, heartburn, or notice any blood in your bowel movements or a black color to your bowel movements, these may be signs that the aspirin is irritating your stomach and you would need immediate evaluation by your doctor. While taking aspirin you should definitely avoid any other things that can irritate your stomach. These can include smoking, alcohol, and other anti inflammatory medications like ibuprofen and naprosyn. Talk to your primary care doctor if you have any other questions about this topic.