Does my blood sugar have to do with why my mouth feels salty all the time?

My mouth has this feeling in it. Like its really parched and salty. Almost like I just swished salt water in my mouth. Why is this happening? Is something wrong with my blood sugar or something?
It sounds like you are experiencing a dry mouth sensation, and there are several potential explanations for this. The most likely is that you are simply dehydrated and need to drink more water. Especially if you have been exercising frequently or vigorously, or otherwise notice that your water intake is insufficient for one reason or another. As you mention in your question, another potential cause of feeling like you have dry mouth would be diabetes, or having high blood sugar. Other symptoms that would go along with diabetes would include weight loss, feeling hungry all the time, blurry vision, and having to urinate frequently. Another common cause of dry mouth is new medications. Allergy medications, over the counter cold medications, and numerous prescription medications can all cause dry mouth. If you have recent started a new medication, this would be a front runner in my mind as a potential cause. Finally, sinus congestion, nasal allergies, and acid reflux (heartburn) would all be other potential causes of funny tastes or sensations in the mouth or throat. Start by making an appointment with your primary care doctor if the symptoms do not go away. They will be able to examine you and figure out what is going on.