I don't have my period, but I bleed during sex - is there something wrong?

I am 31 and have always had irregular periods since I began my period at age 13. I had a polyp removed from my cervix and/or uterus (unsure which) a few years ago and I have been having unprotected sex for the past week several times a day and my boyfriend ejactulaed in me everytime, but, I bleed during sex everytime and after I do not have my period, could I get pregnant and what could be wrong with me that I bleed everytime during sex?
ou asked a couple of questions, and I will try to address them as best I can individually. First of all, being that you have been having frequent unprotected sex, and you haven't had a period, there is definitely the possibility that you could be pregnant. However, this should be easy to determine with an over the counter urine pregnancy test. Also, I don't want to sound condescending, but if pregnancy is your concern, then you should really be using protection (which would also prevent most possible STDs). Now as for the bleeding, it is not normal to have bleeding after intercourse. It is interesting that you bring up having a polyp removed from your cervix in the past, because I wonder whether there may be re-growth and it is becoming irritated and bleeding with intercourse. The best way to find out is to make an appointment with your OB-GYN for a pelvic exam. There are many different possibilities for where you could be bleeding from after sex, and without being able to examine you thoroughly, it is impossible to determine by history alone. I wish you all the best and recommend you make an OB-GYN appointment.

Nearby OB-GYNs