Why do I have a tingly feeling every time I urinate?

once i fully urinate i get this annoying tingly feeling on my clitoris as if i have to pee again and then when i try to pee again a little bit of urine and blood comes out and it continues to tingle again ....what is going on?
Blood in your urine is never a "normal" phenomenon. For this reason alone I would recommend that you get evaluated by a physician who will order some tests. Beyond having blood in your urine, there are some other symptoms that you are having that make me suspicious that you may have a urinary tract infection. The infections and resulting inflammation can give you the "urge" sensation that you have to go even after voiding. It can also cause a burning sensation while voiding. This is something that should be relatively easy to diagnose and treat. I would recommend making an appointment with your general practitioner, and they can examine you, and perform a thorough work-up. They will likely order a urinalysis (UA) and a urine culture. The UA will show if in fact you do have a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). The culture will take a few days to come back, but will confirm that you are on the correct antibiotics, if in fact you have a UTI. I wish you all the best.

9415 E Harry St