Is there a disease that causes people to sweat too much?

I think that I sweat too much. My palms are always damp and I sweat even if I'm not doing something physical. I'm only 19 and I'm very nervous that something is wrong with me. What could this be?
There are numerous causes of excessive sweating that range from an unhealthy diet (i.e., spicy food, caffeine, and alcohol) to a serious medical condition. The good news is that most cases of excessive sweating are harmless. Sweating is a natural reaction for your body to cool down in response to your body working hard. That said, if you sweat beyond the normal physical need to sweat, such as when it is not hot or you are not exerting yourself, it may be a sign of a problem. If you sweat heavily for no good reason, you may have a condition known as hyperhidrosis, which is subclassified as localized hyperhidrosis or generalized hyperhidrosis. Localized hyperhidrosis is a medical condition but is not a sign of disease or drug interaction. Localized hyperhidrosis seems to arise from a minor malfunction in the nervous system and does not cause an illness. You just simply sweat excessively. On the other hand, generalized hyperhidrosis is serious medically and is called secondary because it is caused by an underlying medical condition. Such excessive sweating can be a warning sign of pregnancy, menopause, thyroid problems, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, heart failure, infection, and cancers like leukemia or lymphoma, etc. The symptom of this type is sweating all over the body, not just on the hands or feet. As you can, there are many causes. I would recommend a visit to a primary care physician to get a diagnosis and be treated appropriately.