Why do I feel like I have to go to the bathroom all the time?

19 year old male and lately I feel like I have to go the bathroom all the time. When I go, barely anything comes out. What could be causing this? Is this a sign of a disease?
I would recommend that you see your primary care doctor. This could be a sign of a serious condition that requires evaluation and treatment. Increased urination can be a worrisome symptom. A common cause of this is a urinary tract infection -- or a bacteria in the bladder / urethra / prostate that causes inflammation and irritation. This is less common in men than women -- but can certainly happen. Often this is accompanied by burning with urination and blood in the urine. Increased urination can also be a sign of urethritis -- or inflammation of the urethra which connects the bladder to the outside world (through the penis). Urethritis can be a sign of a sexually transmitted disease like gonorrhea or chlamydia. Talk to your doctor about this if you feel like you may be at risk. Another common cause is diabetes mellitus. In this disease, the body can't utilize the sugar in the blood -- so the kidneys waste the sugar in the urine. Because there is so much sugar in the urine the body must urinate a lot more often. This should be evaluated as this is a serious condition. There are other more rare causes of this as well -- not the least of which is increased fluid intake. Talk to your doctor for more information. Good luck!