Do I have a serious stomach problem if I feel tightness after eating?

Last month or so, every time I eat I get a really tight feeling in my stomach. It hurts but I haven't had any trouble with my bathroom stuff or changed my diet. Could this be something serious like an ulcer or cancer? I'm worried!
It is difficult to determine why you would have a tightness in your stomach over the last few weeks based on the limited information, and therefore, you should see a primary care physician as soon as possible to diagnose why this happening and treat this accordingly to prevent some of the long term complications that can occur as a result of pain, poor appetite. There can be various reasons why this could be happening to you. A tight feeling after eating may be related to heartburn. Normally, the acid in your stomach does not move upward into your esophagus due to a tight muscle at the entrance of your stomach that prevents reflux. However, sometimes this muscle may not function properly and certain foods such as caffeine can cause it to remain slightly open, causing heartburn. Sometimes, heartburn may also be caused by an ulcer or inflammation of the stomach lining, known as gastritis. Other reasons may include muscle spasms in your esophagus. It is very rare for stomach cancer to occur and cause this as well. Please talk to your primary care physician, who will be able to perform a detailed history of your symptoms, ask about your past medical history and perform a physical examination to determine the etiology of your symptoms. If needed, he maybe able to refer you to a gastroenterologist to perform further testing.

Other Gastroenterologists