"What is a safe, natural way to deal with constipation?"

I'm 34 years old and lately have had some issues with constipation. Are there any natural and safe ways to sort of ?loosen me up??
There are indeed some safe and natural ways to treat constipation, although in more severe cases they may not be sufficient to do the job. To start with, you should look at how much water you drink during the day. Many people are constipated simply because they do not drink enough liquids, and increasing the amount ingested can make a big difference. Similarly, people who have diets low in fiber tend to be constipated; increasing significantly the amount of fresh fruits, vegetables, and other sources of fiber in your diet can help a lot. In fact, if you find yourself having a hard time increasing the fiber in your diet by making dietary changes, you can even purchase fiber alone in a pharmacy or health store and take that supplement directly. If these methods don't work for you, then you could also consider adding a dose of fruit juice, such as apple juice or prune juice, both of which have a laxative effect in the intestine. Finally, if you are still constipated, you should talk to your doctor. They will help you pick a medication that is safe, effective, and that doesn't have any significant side effects.