Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding Endocrinologist(incl Diabetes Specialists)
- What would cause one's face to tingle?
- What happens during a thyroidectomy?
- How do Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes differ?
- What is Addison's disease?
- How is a thyroid test performed?
- Is hypothyroidism hereditary?
- What is National Invisible Illness week?
- Why is a girl's period delayed?
- What does a thyroidectomy do to cholesterol?
- Can people with diabetes have children safely?
- Can hyperthyroidism hair loss be reversed?
- Does hyperthyroidism cause grey hair?
- Why does my face get hot?
- Question about testosterone replacement.
- What symptoms should I look for to determine if I need have my thryroid checked?
- Can the child of a diabetic become hypoglycemic?
- Can PCOS cause me to gain and retain weight?
- Why do I have facial hair?
- Why do I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen when running?
- I have a Peripheral neuropathy, what's the best way to get rid of pain?
- What is the average weight and BMI is for someone the same height, age and gender as me?
- What is the best weight loss pill?
- Can a biochemical genetics consultation speed up my metabolism?
- What do the numbres in a bone density measurement mean?
- I think I have PCOS. Should I see an endocrinologist or an OBGYN?
- Will my diabetes go away if I start eating right?
- Can weight loss help me get rid of my diabetes?
- Will my diabetes follow up detail long term management of my disease?
- What should I do if I am deemed clinically obese?
- Does a high body mass index make it harder for me to lose weight?
- Can a person get diabetes at any age?
- What causes diabetes?
- How are diabetes 1 and diabetes 2 different?
- What determines if you get diabetes 1 or 2?
- How many diabetes tests are out there?
- If I have diabetes type 2 do I have to take insulin shots?
- Do diabetics need more sleep?
- What diet tips can help me shed pounds?
- Should I listen to other people's diet tips?
- Can HGH slow aging?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.