Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding Internist
- What would cause one hand to get colder than the other?
- What symptoms indicate a vitamin B-12 deficiency?
- Why would one take a B-12 shot?
- Are weight loss drugs addictive?
- What causes blood vessels to burst in the eye?
- Do weight loss shots work?
- How long can vertigo last?
- What causes lower back pain?
- What products minimize itching in diabetics?
- Is weight loss associated with diabetes?
- Why does blood pressure increase with old age?
- What causes veins to burst?
- How do genital warts and molluscum differ?
- What are the symptoms of a UTI?
- What's the difference between a boil and a wart?
- How do you treat cysts that form on the hand?
- Does cryotherapy of genital warts change skin pigmentation?
- What causes red bumps to form above the pelvis?
- What causes bumps to form around the vaginal area?
- How are jock itch and yeast infections similar?
- How do scabies and pinworm differ?
- What causes frequent kidney infections?
- Can cysts grow on top of one's scrotum?
- What causes one to cough when they laugh?
- What causes hands of feet to always be cold?
- What causes lupus?
- Can one be too old for a hysterectomy?
- How does menopause affect the vagina?
- How is a rectopexy performed?
- Can swelling near the ovaries be a hernia?
- Can blocked fallopian tubes cause pain in legs?
- Is HIV easier to catch from blood or other fluids?
- What causes pain the bottom of the thumbs?
- What causes a fingernail/toenail tofall off?
- Can whiteheads appear on the penis after sex?
- How long does it take to regrow scraped skin?
- What causes discoloration and itching of nails?
- What causes a ridege in the center of the nail?
- Is pus under the fingernail a sign of paronychia?
- Chemical Burns - How long does it take for scars resulting from chemical burns to heal?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.