Find doctors and make appointments online!
With Zocdoc, you can find local doctors in your insurance network and book appointments instantly.
Questions and Answers regarding Internist
- What would cause one hand to get colder than the other?
- What symptoms indicate a vitamin B-12 deficiency?
- Why would one take a B-12 shot?
- Are weight loss drugs addictive?
- What causes blood vessels to burst in the eye?
- Do weight loss shots work?
- How long can vertigo last?
- What causes lower back pain?
- What products minimize itching in diabetics?
- Is weight loss associated with diabetes?
- Why does blood pressure increase with old age?
- What causes veins to burst?
- How do genital warts and molluscum differ?
- What are the symptoms of a UTI?
- What's the difference between a boil and a wart?
- How do you treat cysts that form on the hand?
- Does cryotherapy of genital warts change skin pigmentation?
- What causes red bumps to form above the pelvis?
- What causes bumps to form around the vaginal area?
- How are jock itch and yeast infections similar?
- How do scabies and pinworm differ?
- What causes frequent kidney infections?
- Can cysts grow on top of one's scrotum?
- What causes one to cough when they laugh?
- What causes hands of feet to always be cold?
- What causes lupus?
- Can one be too old for a hysterectomy?
- How does menopause affect the vagina?
- How is a rectopexy performed?
- Can swelling near the ovaries be a hernia?
- Can blocked fallopian tubes cause pain in legs?
- Is HIV easier to catch from blood or other fluids?
- What causes pain the bottom of the thumbs?
- What causes a fingernail/toenail tofall off?
- Can whiteheads appear on the penis after sex?
- How long does it take to regrow scraped skin?
- What causes discoloration and itching of nails?
- What causes a ridege in the center of the nail?
- Is pus under the fingernail a sign of paronychia?
- Chemical Burns - How long does it take for scars resulting from chemical burns to heal?
Search for an answer:
This answer is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.