Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding OB-GYN(Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
- Does menstruation continue after a uterine biopsy?
- What is amenorrhea?
- What is a hysteroscopy?
- What causes the vulva to swell?
- Can the Clomid patch help induce pregnancy?
- What happens during a miscarriage?
- Why would a period last too long?
- Are swollen glands normal during pregnancy?
- What causes cysts to grow on ovaries?
- What would cause the clitoris to bleed?
- Can excessive coughing harm an unborn baby?
- How can one tell if their estrogen levels are low?
- What causes periods to arrive early?
- Are partially inverted nipples common?
- Can one have a pap smear on their period?
- Does oral anti-fungal medication work?
- Do antibiotics cause yeast infections?
- Are sore thighs normal during pregnancy?
- What do high prolactin levels indicate?
- Can acupuncture help fertility?
- What causes green vaginal discharge?
- What causes a uterus to become enlarged?
- Can hysterectomies cause low blood count?
- Can one harvest eggs after a hysterectomy?
- Are whiteheads around nipples common?
- What causes pelvic pain at night?
- Are large blood clots during one's period bad?
- What causes vaginal itching near one's period?
- Can someone in their 40s still get pregnant?
- Does drinking soy milk enhance melasma?
- How soon after a hysterectomy can one swim?
- Do adults who were birthed prematurely have a harder time bearing children?
- Is it easier to get pregnant after a miscarriage?
- What causes period-like cramping all month long?
- How soon after tube tying does one's period start?
- Is it bad to skip the sugar birth control pills?
- Are hysterectomies associated with depression?
- Does removing the uterus remove the cervix as well?
- Is it safe for diabetics to have children?
- What causes discoloration around the vagina?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.