Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding Ophthalmologist
- What causes eye floaters?
- What causes swollen eyelids?
- Can anxiety cause blurred vision?
- What causes sudden blurred vision?
- Are there any side effects after laser eye surgery?
- Is it OK to stare at the sun with your eyes closed?
- What is a pigmented lattice?
- What medicines help with high eye pressure?
- Can young children be far sighted?
- What causes double vision?
- What do white bumps on eyelid mean?
- What causes lesions to form within the eylid?
- Is seeing eye floaters in excessive sunlight normal?
- What medicines help with watery eyes?
- Can children have Lasik surgery?
- What are the symptoms of conjunctivitis?
- What is macula hole surgery?
- Is it OK to fly after eye surgery?
- Are sealed retinal holes still cause for concern?
- What causes eye discoloration?
- Can lasers be used to change iris color?
- Can moles form in the eye?
- Can head trauma give everything a blue hue?
- What is strabismus surgery?
- Can one get stitches in their eyes?
- Do swim goggles protect the eyes from sun damage?
- What is Pterygium?
- What is normal eye pressure?
- Does a child with melanosis occuli have a higher chance of getting melanoma?
- What is Hippus?
- What causes Lazy Eye?
- What is a vitrectomy?
- What causes eye cancer?
- Is there a cure for myopia?
- What is a visual field test?
- Can Lasik surgery cause vertigo?
- Is choroidal pigmentation normal?
- What happens after a retinal tear?
- What is pigment dispersion syndrome?
- What causes eye sensitivity to light?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.