Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding Orthodontist
- Will people still be able to see my invisalign braces?
- Is an orthodontic consultation good for someone who is about to get braces?
- Should I have an orthodontic consultation if I want to have my teeth replaced?
- What happens if I stop wearing my retainer?
- How long will it be before I know if my jaw surgery worked?
- What is causing the popping sound in my jaw?
- Can you break your chin without knowing it?
- What are the symptoms of mouth cancer?
- Why is there a clicking sound in my jaw?
- Why does my jaw hurt?
- Is my jaw pain from wisdom teeth?
- How do they fix your jaw if it is misaligned?
- Is it normal to feel worse after starting an antibiotic?
- Can invisalign correct overbite?
- Half of the brackets on my braces came off while I was sleeping. What should I do?
- Do doctors put patients to sleep for all oral surgeries?
- Can TMJ cause headaches?
- Will stitches from a tooth removal fall out on their own?
- Can I breastfeed after oral surgery?
- Why would my dentist recommend oral surgery for an extraction?
- Can I Get Braces Without Needing to Have Any Teeth Pulled?
- How can I prevent staining from metal braces?
- Is Invisalign worth the additional cost?
- Is tooth extraction necessary for crowded teeth?
- "Can I drive immediately after oral surgery, or do I have to wait a few hours?"
- How long does a tooth extraction take?
- Are hot foods permitted after oral surgery?
- What is a dry socket?
- Should I have my wisdom teeth removed?
- Can I be asleep for my surgery?
- How can I know if I have dry socket?
- Which painkillers should I use?
- What happens if my son's jawbone doesn't heal properly after an accident?
- Can I drink before my surgery?
- Should I wear special clothes the day of my oral surgery?
- How do I get rid of canker sores caused by braces?
- Is it normal to develop a low-grade fever after oral surgery?
- TMJ - Why do I get pain in jaw joints when laying horizontally?
- I had a jaw fracture a few years ago and now it keeps popping. What does it mean?
- Could I have pulled out a permanent tooth?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.