Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding Pain Management Specialist
- What is TMJ?
- What causes neck spasms?
- Can oxycontin cause nausea?
- Does all spinal pain require a discogram?
- Why do the back of my knees hurt so much? It's worse after standing still.
- Why does my chest and sometimes just my whole body hurt out of no where?
- Why does this medication give me weird, detailed dreams?
- Why is my lower back, and joints in constant pain?
- Is anti-pain stimulator implantation often successful?
- What is the recovery time after anti-pain stimulator implantation in the spine?
- Will I undergo pain management therapy after bone metastasis treatment?
- Why does acupressure help a bruise feel less sore?
- Can integrative medicine help cancer victims?
- Should I visit a pain management physician?
- Is a pain medicine consultation required if I used to be an addict?
- When are pain medicine follow ups suggested?
- Is palliative care temporary?
- Does palliative care make sense for all conditions?
- Are all plastic surgeries painful?
- why does vicodin hype me up?
- What kind of doctor should I see for pain?
- How serious is Tietze syndrome?
- Does prescription pain medication cause kidney stones?
- Is acupuncture safe?
- What is pain management and how does it work?
- What can I do if I have chronic pain?
- Can pain just be all in your head?
- Is there any kind of relief for nerve pain?
- Can taking pain medication for too long damage your liver?
- Who can I talk to about pain management?
- Heal time for multiple back injuries?
- When should I start thinking about pain management?
- Why do I keep getting shingles?
- How often is it safe to take 8 m.g. of hydromorphone?
- Why won't the nurse practitioner rx a breakthrough pain medication?
- My shingle scars are pimply and itchy. Could this be another bout of shingles?
- Why do I like the pain of mouth ulcers?
- I've had bad neck/shoulder/arm pain for two months. What can I do?
- How much Oxymorphone is 60 mg of Oxycodone equal to?
- What is an over the counter pill similar to Tramadol?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.