Medical questions & health advice
by board certified doctors
Questions and answers regarding Pediatrician
- Do five-year-olds still need diapers?
- Can surgery fix a lazy eye?
- At what age should men start shaving?
- How do you cure ear fungus?
- What would cause a child to be constantly hungry?
- What would make one's navel sore?
- What are the signs of teething?
- How long can a stomach virus last?
- What causes crusty eyes in the morning?
- What exercises encourage children to socialize?
- Can antidepressants cause eye problems?
- What causes urine to smell like garlic?
- How do you nurse a child with Crohn's Disease?
- How long do swine flu shots last?
- What causes bloody runny noses?
- What causes daily earaches?
- What causes the stomach to harden?
- What causes green vomit?
- Can toddlers get whiteheads?
- What causes children to have dry feet?
- What is balanitis?
- Can one eye be bigger than the other?
- Are spots on the sclera of the eye common?
- Can too much television affect a child's eyesight?
- What is Glue ear?
- Can poor posture make one fat?
- How are spinal taps performed?
- Are hand and foot spasms related to ADHD?
- How are throat infections contracted?
- What causes pain around the tailbone?
- What can encourage children to eat more?
- Why do ear infections cause vertigo?
- Can chest pains be associated with puberty?
- Can dairy cause constipation?
- How should one help a crying baby?
- Can children have urinary tract infections?
- Can swimming pools cause rashes in children?
- Can coughing cause blurred vision?
- Can sneezing cause abdominal pain?
- Can constant coughing cause vomiting?
Need more info?See a doctor today
Zocdoc Answers is for general informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor (in the United States) 911 immediately. Always seek the advice of your doctor before starting or changing treatment. Medical professionals who provide responses to health-related questions are intended third party beneficiaries with certain rights under Zocdoc’s Terms of Service.