Audiologists in Benicia, CA
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists in Benicia who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
This is an urgent care, where you would go during a dire situation, but it takes forever to register through the ipads and scan ur insurance card by yourself, standing. I was not in the mindset to do so myself because I was in pain. That alone already makes me not want to come back here.
I learned a lot, the Dr. and staff answered all of my questions. Very productive visit.
Dr. Diep is very knowledgable and attentive. She listened and explained everything about my daughters health.
My experience was very good with Leatrice Chang,MD she was very friendly and professional as well as her staff they got me in and out and I loved that
Our 1st patient appointment was a very thorough appointment. Very friendly and great care.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA Audiologists
- South San Mateo, San Mateo, CA Audiologists
- Cleveland Heights, Oakland, CA Audiologists
- Healdsburg, CA Audiologists
- Pinole, CA Audiologists
- Laurel Heights, San Francisco, CA Audiologists
- Central Sunset, San Francisco, CA Audiologists
- Sugarloaf, San Mateo, CA Audiologists
- Benicia Allergists
- Benicia Cardiologists
- Benicia Dentists
- Benicia Dermatologists
- Benicia Doctors
- Benicia Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Benicia Gastroenterologists
- Benicia Ob-gyns
- Benicia Ophthalmologists
- Benicia Optometrists
- Benicia Orthopedic Surgeons
- Benicia Pediatricians
- Benicia Podiatrists
- Benicia Psychiatrists
- Benicia Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Mold
- Ear Wax Cleaning
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Screening
- More Procedures