Everyone was professional and polite. There was a mix up with the ordering of my prescription though. And I still have not heard back.
Capital Health Plan Audiologists Near You
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists near you who take Capital Health Plan insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Bandara is very polite,professional and direct. This was my second visit with her, I changed her to my PCP after my initial visit . I felt very comfortable with her.
Dr. Summers is very personable. She asks specific questions. She carefully listens to answers (no interruption) and takes note. She talks in a way that’s clear and understandable (no confusing medical terminology). She is knowledgeable, caring and to the point. I will definitely go back to Dr. Summers again if need be. I will recommend this Dr. to family members and friends. She is an excellent Doctor.
Very thorough, not rushed, willing to listen. Friendly staff.
Everyone was great!
Good doctor, very nice, listens before diagnosing. Have been going to him for over year and I dont plan on leaving anytime soon
He was awesome...took his time with me...explained in my terms so i could understand...answered any and all questions that was asked...had a good need side manner and eased my anxiety from the procedure i was needing to have done
Dr. Gurian was a good listener and professional in his examination and treatment of my ailment. His reception staff was very efficient and friendly in their greeting and treatment of patients.
Great experience. Dr. Laub explained everything clearly and made sure I was comfortable.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Capital Health Plan Cardiologists
- Capital Health Plan Dentists
- Capital Health Plan Dermatologists
- Capital Health Plan Gastroenterologists
- Capital Health Plan Ob-gyns
- Capital Health Plan Ophthalmologists
- Capital Health Plan Orthopedic Surgeons
- Capital Health Plan Pediatricians
- Capital Health Plan Podiatrists
- Capital Health Plan Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Aetna Audiologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists
- Cigna Audiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Audiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Audiologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Audiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Audiologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Audiologists
- More Insurances