Audiologists in Fort Davis Park, Washington, DC
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists in Fort Davis Park, Washington who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
The Alexandria City office is on the lower level of a townhouse. Easy to find -- there is a sandwich board in front of the short staircase leading to the office door. I was greeted by Dr. Wagoner immediately upon arrival. Dr. Wagoner explained all tests in detail before she started. She listened carefully to what I had to say and answered all of my questions in detail. I appreciated Dr. Wagoner's interest in my case and I look forward to working with her.
The wait time was extremely unreasonable; however, once I actually was taken back, Dr. Bond was great. Also, the front desk manager was extremely nice and apologized for the long wait.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Fort Davis Park Cardiologists
- Fort Davis Park Dentists
- Fort Davis Park Dermatologists
- Fort Davis Park Gastroenterologists
- Fort Davis Park Ob-gyns
- Fort Davis Park Ophthalmologists
- Fort Davis Park Orthopedic Surgeons
- Fort Davis Park Pediatricians
- Fort Davis Park Podiatrists
- Fort Davis Park Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears