Dr. Neumann was excellent. I was seen right away, she was very attentive and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I highly recommend her.
Audiologists in Solana Beach, CA
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists in Solana Beach who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Audiologists near Solana Beach, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Good personal visit, for a 1st time. Dr. was very informative and helpful in explaning my injuries. I would recommend him to my own family. HOWEVER, the offices are worn out and need updating badly!
Dr. B was a fantastic communicator and spent more than an hour with me discussing my health and treatment options. This is highly unusual in the age of fast as possible medicine. Hopefully he can help mentor the next generation of physicians. -Chris
Dr. Shamani is always so amazing. So lucky to have such a great doctor. She always takes great care of me.
This is a good place! I walked in and before I could even finish checking in they were ready for me to come back! The nurses assistant was super nice! Dr. Gray was so attentive and really took her time to listen to me! She recommended a treatment based on my history that I’m really interested in! Like I said, this is a great place that I HIGHLY recommend!
First time I have ever not felt rushed. Dr. Atiga was caring and really listened to me.
Dr. Kaufman took time and care in explaining how I need to medically proceed. Very understanding and very patient with all of my questions.
Dr. Abidi was excellent. We have been to 3 different Dr.'s for the kids who are both under the age of two and she is the first one that we were comfortable with. She was very knowledgable...great with the babies/kids....and friendly. You got the feeling that she really cared. Alot of Dr.'s treat you like you are another appt. I highly recommend her and am glad that we found her as we are new to the area.
I saw her PA. She was professional and easy to confer with. I went in for a Annual exam and blood work. I only got a phone call saying there were no concerns with blood work results. I would have preferred a call from PA that entailed going over the blood work so I had a better picture of the results! I am going to have to request apt. To get the more detailed results of blood work.
I had met before- Very helpful, and listened to me- would see again.
he was very helpful and informative. no judgement, just working to make sure i was taken care of. thank you!
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Midway District, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Muirlands, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- La Jolla Shores, CA Audiologists
- Solana Beach, CA Audiologists
- Serra Mesa, CA Audiologists
- South Oceanside, Oceanside, CA Audiologists
- Mission Beach, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Naval Training Center, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- South Park, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Castle, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- College West, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Bay Terraces, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Mission View Estates, Santee, CA Audiologists
- Eastlake Greens, Chula Vista, CA Audiologists
- More Locations
- Solana Beach Allergists
- Solana Beach Cardiologists
- Solana Beach Dentists
- Solana Beach Dermatologists
- Solana Beach Doctors
- Solana Beach Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Solana Beach Gastroenterologists
- Solana Beach Ob-gyns
- Solana Beach Ophthalmologists
- Solana Beach Optometrists
- Solana Beach Orthopedic Surgeons
- Solana Beach Pediatricians
- Solana Beach Podiatrists
- Solana Beach Psychiatrists
- Solana Beach Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Mold
- Ear Wax Cleaning
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Screening
- More Procedures