Audiologists in Solana Beach, CA
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists in Solana Beach who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Audiologists near Solana Beach, CAwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
Dr. Hall and his staff are very professional in every aspect. You can feel their concern for your well-being. I would and will highly recommend them to anyone looking for a medical team that puts you number one above all else
My appointment was at 1030, I arrived 15 minutes early yet did not get seen till after 12pm. My paperwork that I completed online they did not have access to so I had to fill everything out again. Dr was great but waited over 2 hours.... not acceptable .
He is an excellent doctor and makes both myself and my daughter feel safe and comfortable
From the moment I walked in, the experience was great. Friendly staff and well organized. Being a first time visit for me, the staff gave me an overview of the medical center and the available services. Dr. Lundquist was professional, friendly, and well engaged with my health needs. Highly recommend. Thank you Dr. Lundquist and to the entire staff.
Always good to talk with Dr.Maples. He's kept me alive for the last 20 years and thank him for his dedication to his patients.
Wonderful personnel working in the office and Dr. Guzman was very knowledegable and friendly. I am a patient of his from now on! Thank you.
Dr. Cohen was very friendly and I felt good about the appointment and planned approach to fix my tonsils/adenoids.
Very professional, friendly, great bedside manner, great listener - I’m glad to have booked her!
Although i had to wait for long time.... he spent alot of time talking and listening to my concerns. I think he is the longest i spent with a doctor in a patient room ever.
Wonderful first experience!! She addressed a lot of my concerns before I even asked and was very attentive to what I had to say about my own health. The office is pleasant and in an easy to find location. I’ve already recommended to friends.
Dr. Cung was excellent and so was the front office. She didn’t rush through the appointment. She listened and provided educated helpful tips. She made my minor issue an important one. I haven’t had a regular family doctor in years, but I will be back! ..The only down side is parking, it’s a building and you have to pay but once you figure out where to go it’s simple. Just take an extra 5-10 min for parking :)
Dr. Oh was very thorough and helped me out a lot. His staff was excellent. Was very pleased with the visit.
I had a first visit with Dr. Eppele to establish a primary care provider. I was pleased with her professionalism and assured knowledge provided me confidence in her care.
- Midway District, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Muirlands, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- La Jolla Shores, CA Audiologists
- Solana Beach, CA Audiologists
- Serra Mesa, CA Audiologists
- South Oceanside, Oceanside, CA Audiologists
- Mission Beach, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Naval Training Center, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Rancho Penasquitos, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- South Park, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Castle, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- College West, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Bay Terraces, San Diego, CA Audiologists
- Mission View Estates, Santee, CA Audiologists
- Eastlake Greens, Chula Vista, CA Audiologists
- More Locations
- Solana Beach Allergists
- Solana Beach Cardiologists
- Solana Beach Dentists
- Solana Beach Dermatologists
- Solana Beach Doctors
- Solana Beach Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Solana Beach Gastroenterologists
- Solana Beach Ob-gyns
- Solana Beach Ophthalmologists
- Solana Beach Optometrists
- Solana Beach Orthopedic Surgeons
- Solana Beach Pediatricians
- Solana Beach Podiatrists
- Solana Beach Psychiatrists
- Solana Beach Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) Screening
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Mold
- Ear Wax Cleaning
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- More Procedures