Audiologists in South San Mateo, San Mateo, CA
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists in South San Mateo, San Mateo who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very easy to talk to and Dr was very attentive and personable. She showed a lot of empathy.
As a physician, I have a high bar of excellence for my caregivers. I was incredibly impressed by Dr. Littlejohn and his office. I was very surprised by the amount of time he gave me for my first visit. He was not only learning about my medical history, but also getting to know me as a person. This has become incredibly rare in medicine these days. His care is backed up by excellent nurses and a great front office. I highly recommend this physician.
I have used her several times and her diagnosis is always right on. They call my Pharmacy for any prescription drugs and make appointments with any needed specialists. If you are a repeat patient she has your History and reviews it before the exam. You aren't starting from scratch as with a new DR I Coach HS and sometimes take kids to the ER at the SJC Medical Center. Their wait for treatment is incredibly long. Then they just send you to another DR. the next day with generally no treatment. . Even when backed up with Walk In Patients thgis is a much better experience. Much better.
I really like the doctor. She listens to all the concerns very patiently. The only negative feedback i have is that the wait time most of the times is more than 30minutes.
It was an urgent care and I did not have my appointment with Emily. Overall it was good, my doctor made me feel safe and shee seem educated but she kind of made me feel like a number she was trying to get through. Wait was long even with my appointment.
1. I had checked in online, though they still asked me for all the details. Whereas on Zocdoc they have mentioned that they accept online check-ins. 2. In spite of taking an appointment, I had to wait for more than 1 hour. But otherwise, no issues.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA Audiologists
- South San Mateo, San Mateo, CA Audiologists
- Cleveland Heights, Oakland, CA Audiologists
- Healdsburg, CA Audiologists
- Pinole, CA Audiologists
- Laurel Heights, San Francisco, CA Audiologists
- Central Sunset, San Francisco, CA Audiologists
- Sugarloaf, San Mateo, CA Audiologists
- South San Mateo Allergists
- South San Mateo Cardiologists
- South San Mateo Dentists
- South San Mateo Dermatologists
- South San Mateo Doctors
- South San Mateo Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- South San Mateo Gastroenterologists
- South San Mateo Ob-gyns
- South San Mateo Ophthalmologists
- South San Mateo Optometrists
- South San Mateo Orthopedic Surgeons
- South San Mateo Pediatricians
- South San Mateo Podiatrists
- South San Mateo Psychiatrists
- South San Mateo Urologists
- More Specialties
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Ear Mold
- Ear Wax Cleaning
- Evaluation for Cochlear Implant
- Hearing Loss
- Hearing Screening
- More Procedures