Audiologists in West Hollywood, CA
Need to make an audiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find audiologists in West Hollywood who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Nusinovich and his staff were friendly and welcoming; the wait was a little longer than anticipated but I was a first time patient and they had to verify my insurance. Overall, my visit was good. I was in and out in under an hour, and they even emailed my prescription to my preferred pharmacy, and it was ready when I arrived. I would definitely return.
Had severe sinus problems and was scared that my eardrums would burst on an upcoming cross-country flight. He saw me immediately, listened to my problems carefully, prescribed medication and back up medication (in case of an emergency, if the first proved ineffective). I was very impressed, and I highly recommend him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- West Hollywood Cardiologists
- West Hollywood Dentists
- West Hollywood Dermatologists
- West Hollywood Gastroenterologists
- West Hollywood Ob-gyns
- West Hollywood Ophthalmologists
- West Hollywood Orthopedic Surgeons
- West Hollywood Pediatricians
- West Hollywood Podiatrists
- West Hollywood Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
- Audiology Consultation
- Audiology Follow Up
- Auditory Evoked Potentials
- Bone Conduction Implant
- Cochlear Implant
- Damage to the Ear and Disease of the Ear
- Ear Infection
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears