Cardiologists in Central Alameda, Los Angeles, CA
Need to make a cardiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find cardiologists in Central Alameda, Los Angeles who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Rawal is a most pleasant and competent young man. I found him to do all I expected and to do so in a most pleasant and accommodating way. I was most impressed with his understanding and approach to my questions and situation. His staff worked well though his b/p machine did not seem to work well. But his b/p taking was very accurate.
Very professional. I enjoy his knowledge and thourogh explanation very nice guy. I trust him.
I have seen many different doctors before but he is one of the best doctors I have ever met. He takes his time and explains perfectly. Not rushing either not bossy.
The staff and Dr. Luisana were very nice, intelligent and provide fast and efficient service.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- Central Alameda Allergists
- Central Alameda Dentists
- Central Alameda Dermatologists
- Central Alameda Doctors
- Central Alameda Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Central Alameda Gastroenterologists
- Central Alameda Ob-gyns
- Central Alameda Ophthalmologists
- Central Alameda Optometrists
- Central Alameda Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central Alameda Pediatricians
- Central Alameda Podiatrists
- Central Alameda Psychiatrists
- Central Alameda Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures