Cardiologists in Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY
Need to make a cardiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find cardiologists in Jamaica Estates, Queens who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Cardiologists near Jamaica Estates, Queens, NYwho acceptenter your insurance to view in-network doctorstap to enter your insurance to view in-network doctors
This was my first visit, and I must say it was very comfortable, nice people, nice office. I would definitely recommend his office. Everybody was very helpful and knew their jobs very well.
It was very good; they have a very attentive Doctor and staff. They really seem to want to help you.
First of all, despite scheduling with Dr. Ola, I ended up with another doctor. Secondly, beware of this offices practices. After paying a co-payment for a regular preventative checkup, they scheduled me for a few other tests in conjunction with the checkup. Nothing out of the ordinary, I've done it before but all in one day at other offices. Now, each time I go back to get a test done, they want to charge me another co-payment. What sense does it make to schedule one checkup with the ONE co-payment, only be be scheduled for three other common tests, each with their own co-payment. Be sure to call ahead before you go to ask about the costs before they try to nickel and dime you.
Fantastic, thorough doctor who really showed care for me and my situation. Did his best to alleviate my fears and reassure me of my health. I really would recommend him.
Dr Teitelman is awesome. He is professional and personable. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see him. His staff is efficient, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend him.
The doctor was great, answers all your concerns and jokes to make you feel comfortable. The staff was excellent too, answered all my questions. There is a wait so I'd recommend early appointments. Looking forward to the new office as the current shows wear and age.
The doctor was very knowledgeable, He was very detailed. Asked a lot of question and tried to identify the root cause of the issue. He was very thorough and really put my mind at ease after his assessment. I would highly recommend Dr. Kotkins to my friends, relatives and anyone looking for a cardiologist.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Jamaica, Queens, NY Cardiologists
- Jamaica Estates, Queens, NY Cardiologists
- Neponsit Belle Harbor, Queens, NY Cardiologists
- Hewlett, NY Cardiologists
- Woodsburgh, NY Cardiologists
- Brighton Beach, Brooklyn, NY Cardiologists
- East Harlem, New York, NY Cardiologists
- Emerson Hill, Staten Island, NY Cardiologists
- Jamaica Estates Allergists
- Jamaica Estates Dentists
- Jamaica Estates Dermatologists
- Jamaica Estates Doctors
- Jamaica Estates Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jamaica Estates Gastroenterologists
- Jamaica Estates Ob-gyns
- Jamaica Estates Ophthalmologists
- Jamaica Estates Optometrists
- Jamaica Estates Orthopedic Surgeons
- Jamaica Estates Pediatricians
- Jamaica Estates Podiatrists
- Jamaica Estates Psychiatrists
- Jamaica Estates Urologists
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit
- Carotid Doppler
- Catheter Ablation
- Cholesterol / Lipids Checkup
- Coronary Angiography
- Defibrillator Checkup
- More Procedures