Cardiologists in South Hempstead, NY
Need to make a cardiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find cardiologists in South Hempstead who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Very pleasant. She’s very thorough and caring. Showed much concern and didn’t rush. She’s friendly and her office was nice. Will be coming back to her
The front desk was great. I came earlier, filed out the paperwork and was seen shortly after. I was able to do an EKG, Echo and a stress test all in one day. Dr.Edwards is amazing! Down to earth and explains everything.
The doctor was great, answers all your concerns and jokes to make you feel comfortable. The staff was excellent too, answered all my questions. There is a wait so I'd recommend early appointments. Looking forward to the new office as the current shows wear and age.
It was very good; they have a very attentive Doctor and staff. They really seem to want to help you.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Hempstead Dentists
- South Hempstead Dermatologists
- South Hempstead Gastroenterologists
- South Hempstead Ob-gyns
- South Hempstead Ophthalmologists
- South Hempstead Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Hempstead Pediatricians
- South Hempstead Podiatrists
- South Hempstead Psychiatrists
- South Hempstead Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit