Cardiologists in South Hempstead, NY
Need to make a cardiologist appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find cardiologists in South Hempstead who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Friendly receptionist and extremely clean office. Excellent waiting room and diploma nicely displayed. Less then a 5 min wait time. The equipment was state of the art and kept in mint condition. I've never seen such a beautiful office before. Very impressed by the doctors knowledge.
It was very good; they have a very attentive Doctor and staff. They really seem to want to help you.
Very attentive, friendly, knowledgeable, capable, hip, and supportive!! I felt taken care of, heard, and respected. He took his time to explain everything, include me in the treatment plan, and he even went out of his way to set me up with his colleague and specialist. 10/10 recommend!
As always, very professional and thorough and a great support team working with him.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
- South Hempstead Dentists
- South Hempstead Dermatologists
- South Hempstead Gastroenterologists
- South Hempstead Ob-gyns
- South Hempstead Ophthalmologists
- South Hempstead Orthopedic Surgeons
- South Hempstead Pediatricians
- South Hempstead Podiatrists
- South Hempstead Psychiatrists
- South Hempstead Urologists
- More Specialties
- Abnormal ECG / EKG
- Atrial Flutter
- Bypass Surgery Consultation - CABG
- Bypass Surgery Follow Up - CABG
- Calcium CT Scan
- Cardiology Consultation
- Cardiology Follow Up
- Cardiology Second Opinion
- Cardiovascular Screening Visit