Are you passionate about environmental portraits? Are you motivated, people-oriented, and able to adapt to new situations quickly? Want to work with a successful, high-growth company that’s transforming healthcare?
Work for ZocDoc as a freelance photographer! In this contract position, you’ll empower patients by helping them see medical practices, office staff, and doctor portraits while seamlessly booking appointments online.
What you’ll do:
- Photograph healthcare professionals on-location in their offices between Baltimore and DC. You’ll provide us with 20-30 final images to be used for these doctors’ profiles on ZocDoc.
- Communicate with our team of editors to ensure doctors receive the best photos possible
- Represent the ZocDoc brand in a positive light
- Access to a car. Some assignments will require extended driving.
- A minimum of 10-15 hours of weekday availability between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Must own a DSLR and speedlight with experience shooting in various lighting conditions
- A can-do, positive attitude!
What you’ll get:
- Payment for each doctor photographed and reimbursement for mileage, parking and tolls.
- Feedback from a team of professional editors and the opportunity to expand your portfolio
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
Please submit a short bio or resume along with a website or PDF of 15-20 images showcasing portraits, interiors, and exteriors of buildings.