Are you a highly-organized, detail-obsessed Manual QA Engineer? Are you ready to put your creative problem-solving skills to use in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you never stop learning and growing?
Join ZocDoc and help us build a better healthcare experience for millions of patients every month! This role is for applicants with a superb technical background and a credible track record in the software engineering space.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the engineering and product teams to ensure each release meets excellent quality standards
- Create test plans and test cases from wireframes created by the product team
- Execute manual test cases, report and track issues in our ticketing systems, and verify fixes
- Communicate project status to stakeholders
- Build strong working relationships across teams
- 2-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- A passion for the unique challenges of a high-growth environment, including rapid iteration and dynamic responsibilities
- Solid understanding of scripting, regression testing, and commonly used tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Be great at giving constructive feedback or opposing viewpoints while building rapport with other team members.
- Ability to learn quickly and problem solve creatively. You’ll work independently and follow through on your objectives.
What you'll get:
- A home at one of the best places to work in NYC
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Catered lunch everyday
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!