Are you diligent and detail-oriented with a passion for efficiency? Do you handle logistical and social demands with confidence and tact? Want to help a successful, high-growth organization scale even faster, and improve our country’s healthcare while you’re at it?
Join ZocDoc as a Recruiting Coordinator! You’ll play an absolutely essential role in our company’s growth by delivering an outstanding interview experience to each and every candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule a high volume of complex, executive-level interviews
- Ensure accurate information is properly logged in our applicant tracking system
- Move candidates through the interview process with the utmost diplomacy
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and collect candidate feedback in a timely manner
- Work on both department-specific and company-wide projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong communication skills
- A keen eye for process improvements
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook and Taleo Business Edition a plus
- A 4-year degree from an accredited college or university
What you’ll get:
- A home at one of the best places to work in NYC (Crain’s, five years running)
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Catered lunch every day
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!