Do you love solving technical problems as much as you love working with people? Are you the personal, on-call computer wizard for your friends and family? Want to build an even brighter future for an award-winning company and improve healthcare across the country? This may be the gig you’re looking for!
ZocDoc is seeking a Technical Operations Associate to deploy and maintain the “under-the-hood” technologies that power ZocDoc. This person will work with healthcare providers to set up and customize our proprietary technology and meet the needs of each individual practice on ZocDoc.
What you’ll do:
- Deploy and maintain the “secret-sauce” technologies that make ZocDoc possible
- Deliver mind-blowing customer service experiences to healthcare providers
- Provide our Engineering and Product teams with feedback and recommendations
- Develop technical service strategies for our growing list of products
- 2-3 years of experience providing world class customer service
- 3-5 years of technical experience and very strong skills in the following areas:
- Computer troubleshooting and maintenance
- Computer networking
- Web technologies including HTML and CSS
- Programming experience a plus, but not required
- A desire to improve everything you touch
- A commitment to going above and beyond
- A bachelor’s degree
What you’ll get:
- Insane growth opportunities; we’ve grown 10X in the last year, and we promote leaders every day
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Catered lunch every day
- Top-notch gear (state-of-the-art computer, three displays, etc.)
- An incredible team of smart, friendly, and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
To apply, please answer the following question in your cover letter: You are the manager of a movie theater. A couple walks out of a movie demanding their money back. What do you do?