Are you a true talent acquisition professional who’s obsessed with the latest sourcing methods? Can you distinguish between average developers and great developers at the drop of a hat? Can you profile the different types of software engineers and digital product designers and describe how they all fit together on a team?
Join ZocDoc as a Technical Recruiter! In this role, you’ll build candidate pipelines for managers and stop at nothing to land the right talent.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the heads of our engineering teams to understand hiring needs and use cutting-edge sourcing methods to find technical talent for our New York headquarters
- Build a major technical candidate pipeline through email, phone, ATS, and LinkedIn, while networking via meet-ups, job fairs, career fairs, conferences, etc.
- Communicate with applicants and manage the candidate experience, which includes scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, and communicating status to candidates
- Draft and post new job requisitions
- Be a brand ambassador for ZocDoc: share our mission with everyone you meet!
- 3+ years of experience sourcing for technical talent at an agency or as an in-house recruiter
- Successful track record for sourcing candidates at high growth startups or companies with consumer-facing websites
- Wicked communication skills! Know how to effectively get your point across.
- Experience with an ATS (we use Taleo)
- A deep understanding of the technical nature of these jobs: you will be “talking tech” out in the industry
- An unrelenting intellectual curiosity and pride in doing awesome work
- Stellar detail-orientation and an impatient, “get your hands dirty” entrepreneurial spirit.
What you’ll get:
- A home at one of the best places to work in NYC (Crain’s, five years running!)
- 100% employer-covered health insurance
- Catered lunch every day in our sunlit Soho office
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!