Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Chiropractors Near You
Need to make a chiropractor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find chiropractors near you who take Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Geer was very welcoming and answered all of my questions right away! I was a new patient and it was my first chiropractic experience so I was a little nervous about what to expect. He explained exactly what he was going to do based on my preliminary exam and I felt great immediately afterwards. The adjustment experience was nothing short of exceptional.
Here is how it went. +1. They had my records from 3 years ago. Picked right up where we left off. +1 The waiting room is a conversation place. You can just feel the genuine warmth. +1 The team really dances well together.I was helped by three people during my visit, all knew their role and did it briskly but brightly. +1 Dr. Spiro looked at my back, asked one question and isolated the issue. I believe his diagnosis is accurate. +1 Treatment started within minutes, started feeling better in 5 minutes. Isn't that awesome? +1 Once I'd been softened up, I got adjuments that were other-wordly. For real, I can't believe how good I felt. +1 I got the magical massage table. It's magic +1 I was out of there in 45 minutes. felt like an hour and 1, it was great. 8 out of 5 - Will give them my spine again.
I had my first appointment with Dr Shahverdi today. It was a bit confusing finding the office because the building has a north and south wing. Other than that, the Dr was very patient and listened to all my concerns. He provided a thorough exam before treatment started...I'm doing acupuncture for my low back and digestion problems. I would've liked for the treatment room to have more of a spa like ambiance (pillows, aroma therapy, low lighting), but it's a doctors office, so I understand the simplicity. That doesn't take away from the treatment though. There was a woman/nurse/assistant in the treatment room while the acupuncture needles were applied. So, if you're uneasy about being alone with a male doctor while in a hospital gown, have no fear....I don't believe you have to wear a gown unless your treatment requires access to a body part that's inaccessible...I was wearing skinny jeans. The acupuncture went smooth, I didn't feel the needles, I was relaxed and even feel asleep listening to the soft music playing in the office. Needless to say, I'll be returning :)
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Chiropractors by Location
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Cardiologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Dentists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Ob-gyns
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Ophthalmologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Orthopedic Surgeons
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Podiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Hampshire Psychiatrists
- More Specialties
Popular Insurances Accepted By Chiropractors
- Aetna Chiropractors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- Cigna Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Chiropractors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Chiropractors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Chiropractors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Chiropractors
- More Insurances