Chiropractors in Central Richmond, San Francisco, CA
Need to make a chiropractor appointment this week? Use Zocdoc to find chiropractors in Central Richmond, San Francisco who take your insurance. It’s simple, secure and free.
Dr. Candice So is very professional and courteous. The office staff at Latch and So, however are not. Just minutes from checking in for my appointment, I was informed by Daniela office staff member that I had no appointment after it had been confirmed on ZocDoc. Upon checking out I was told I would have to pay 50% of the projected cost of the conaultation and X-rays whixh were yet to be taken as per my insurance. I communicated the fact that I had met my out if pocket max as per my insurance. The office staff member was quite rude in her response and went to consult with the person in charge of insurance. Then I was told that the insurance point person had "just left the building". Again, while Dr. Canduce So is great, her office staff could use some senitivity, professionalism, and courtesy training. It is an extremely large office with 5 active phyisicians. The personal touch is most certainly not present amongst the office staff.
Among the best 1st impressions a Dr. has ever made. Period. I was excited to meet Dr. O when I read all the ZocDoc reviews, which couldn't have been more spot on. He greeted me as soon as he saw me doing paperwork even though his receptionist was handling my check-in. The session itself was great. A few highlights: - He listened patiently to a lengthy explanation of my issues - He reassured me about them and immediately began explaining possible causes - He built rapport when it was appropriate - didn't feel forced - He explained every adjustment he was making Overall, I felt really optimistic about something I've been struggling with for over a year and I'm looking forward to visit #2.
Dr. Hipp was very welcoming and great to get to know. She's genuinely interested in helping her patients out and making treatment easy and relatable. It was great feeling like she knew exactly where my pain was, what's causing it and the treatment to a pain-free.
Great chiropractor. I had to book an emergency appointment while traveling. Very thorough and took his time with the examination and the adjustments. Only thing that would make it better is if there was less paperwork to fill in but other than that would recommend.
Find doctors and make appointments online
Managing your healthcare is easier than ever before with Zocdoc. Just search for a doctor in your insurance network, see available times, and book an appointment on the spot! You can read real doctor reviews from other patients, see the doctor’s background and education, view photos of the office, and more. It’s simple, secure, and free!
Chiropractors near Central Richmond, San Francisco, CA
- Davis Tract, San Leandro, CA Chiropractors
- Ygnacio Valley, Walnut Creek, CA Chiropractors
- Danville, CA Chiropractors
- Visitacion Valley, San Francisco, CA Chiropractors
- Belding Woods, Richmond, CA Chiropractors
- Woodside Plaza, Redwood City, CA Chiropractors
- Central Richmond, San Francisco, CA Chiropractors
- Shoreview, San Mateo, CA Chiropractors
- Los Altos Hills, CA Chiropractors
- South Los Altos, Los Altos, CA Chiropractors
- Central Richmond Cardiologists
- Central Richmond Dentists
- Central Richmond Dermatologists
- Central Richmond Gastroenterologists
- Central Richmond Ob-gyns
- Central Richmond Ophthalmologists
- Central Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons
- Central Richmond Pediatricians
- Central Richmond Podiatrists
- Central Richmond Psychiatrists
- More Specialties