Dr. Alexander Samuel, DMD
Dr. Alexander Samuel is a dentist serving the community of Orlando, FL. Dr. Samuel attended the University of Florida, Gainesville, where he received his dental degree. He then completed his residency in general practice at NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn. Dr. Samuel is a part of Smiles at Hunters Creek. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, and the Academy of General Dentistry. Outside of his practice, he enjoys visiting local theme parks and trying new restaurants. He also loves spending quality time with his friends, family, and dogs. From Dr. Samuel: "My goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of my patients by offering high quality, comprehensive and compassionate dental care in a gentle and relaxed environment.” Dr. Samuel helps patients receive the treatment they need. He believes in listening to each patient and creating a partnership to maintain and improve lifelong health.
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Florida, Gainesville, Doctor of Dental Medicine
- NYU Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, Residency in General Practice
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
Awards and publications
- Dr. Samuel is Invisalign and Nitrous Oxide Certified.
Smiles at Hunters Creek
Office ID: 8514
13651 Hunters Oak Dr, Suite 105A
Orlando, FL 32837