About Dr. Chirdeep Chandrakeerthi
Dr. Chandrakeerthi, referred to as Dr. C by his patients, is a periodontist in the Marietta- Roswell area of Georgia. Dr. C’s main focus is to provide personalized care in a comfortable and safe environment. Be it a severe form of periodontitis one has been battling with, or years of neglect, Dr. C believes the relationship starts when the patient comes in and not several years ago. He strives to preserve, restore, and rebuild in an empathetic, non-judgemental manner. Dr. C personalizes treatment to each of his patients- both emotionally and financially. While recognizing the high costs of dental treatment, Dr. C tries to help his patients prioritize treatment to afford maximum benefits within their budget. As a Periodontist, Dr. C takes responsibility to educate healthcare providers and patients on the link between gum disease and diseases like heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and Diabetes. He uses cutting edge techniques, such as lasers, and each patient’s own growth factors in periodontal treatment and regeneration of lost tissues. It is his ultimate goal to be able to provide his patients with cutting edge technology and techniques in a minimally invasive and predictable manner. With esthetic procedures like dental implants, regeneration of missing gum and bone tissue, esthetic crown lengthening to address short teeth, it is his ultimate goal to enable his patients to smile unabashedly, unapologetically, and limitlessly. He believes in the power of the smile and what that enables a person to do and become. In his free time, Dr. C enjoys traveling and reading. Above all, he likes to spend time playing board games and enjoying the outdoors with his two daughters and family.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal Employee Program
- American Board of Periodontology
Education and training
- Dental School - University of Alabama, Birmingham, Master’s in Clinical Dentistry
- Indiana University, Master's in Periodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Awards and publications
- Chandrakeerthi CM, Nagy TR, Lemos J, McCracken M. "Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry Analysis of Implants in Rat Tibiae" Implant Dentistry 2005 Sep; 14(3):294-300
- Dissertation on Implant micro-design for optimal soft tissue response, Indiana University School of Dentistry, 2003
- Dissertaion on "Tissue Engineering" with emphasis on guided tissue regeneration and bone graft materials submitted to the Department of Surgery and Biomaterials. University of Alabama Birmingham, 2002
- Gold Medal Periodontics. Prestigious Award by the Indian Society of Periodontology, 1997
Dr. Chirdeep Chandrakeerthi's office location
Marietta Roswell Dental Care
9410 Willeo Rd, Suite A
Roswell, GA 30075
Patient reviews for Dr. Chirdeep Chandrakeerthi
Very pleased - long time in chair but very tolerable.
Everything was perfect & painfree.
I would highly recommend Dr. C to my friends and family. He is professional, friendly and make you feel at ease during complicated dental procedures. He does a great job!
Dr. C was recommended by my dentist to do an implant. I'm am halfway through the process and so far, I'm very impressed.
I broke a tooth below the gum line and my dentist sent me to a periodontist. The referral was not in network so I looked for a periodontist near my home and landed in Doctor C because I noted that he had gone to UAB during his graduate development. He was awesome, spending time before the procedure, communicating actively during the process and then following up over the weekend to make sure I was in good shape. Any time you have to have a tooth pulled and an insert implanted it’s going to be uncomfortable. Doctor C made the process as comfortable as it could be and better than I expected. I absolutely recommend him. I don’t like to throw around the word awesome but he has been awesome.
- Dental Bone Graft
- Dental Implants
- Gum Inflammation / Gingivitis
- Gum Restoration
- Gum Surgery
- Internal Sinus Lift
- Osseous Surgery
- Periodontal Disease
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Periodontist Consultation
- Tooth Extraction
- More Procedures