About Dr. Ehsan Farrokhmanesh
Dr. Farrokh received his Bachelor of Science from York University in his hometown of Toronto, Canada. He completed his DDS degree at NYU College of dentistry, where he discovered his passion for endodontics. He subsequently completed a General Practice Residency and Post-Graduate Program in Endodontics at NYU Langone Hospital-Brooklyn. During his training, he served on the Resident Expert Advisory Council with the Foundation for Endodontics, where he helped the determine how the specialty can serve and engage a new generation of endodontists. Dr. Farrokh is an attending at Kings County Hospital and Interfaith Medical Center, where he helps trains dental residents. He is an active member of the American Association of Endodontists, Americal Dental Association, and the Second District Dental Society.
- Anthem Blue Cross
Education and training
- Dental School - New York University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- New York University Langone Hospital, Residency in General Practice
- New York University Langone Hosptial, Residecny in Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Association for Dental Research
Awards and publications
- Tulsa Dentsply Award for outstanding clinical skills and knowledge of literature in endodontics. 2016
- Publication – “Microcomputed Tomography Evaluation of Polymerization Shrinkage of Class I Flowable Resin Composite Restorations”. Dr. Ronaldo Hirata, New York University – Journal of Operative Dentistry. 2017
- Council member of the Foundation for Endodontics
Dr. Ehsan Farrokhmanesh's office location
Dental Serenity of Manhattan, P.C.
515 Madison Avenue, Suite 1212
New York, NY 10022
Patient reviews for Dr. Ehsan Farrokhmanesh
The visit was perfect and the doctor fantastic, he did a great job, I felt no pain and I was perfectly aware of what was happening as everything had been previously explained in a very clear and coincise way.
By far this is one of the best experience I have at a dentist office. I got my root canal treatment done by Dr. Ehsan and he was amazing. The pain was much less than I expected. Thank you so much ! I would recommend Dr. Ehsan to my friends and family if they need root canal treatment.
- Dental Consultation
- Dental Follow Up
- Amalgam Removal Consultation
- Endodontic Retreatment
- Endodontic Surgery
- Root Canal
- Root Canal Consultation
- Root Canal Follow Up
- More Procedures