Dr. Jeffrey Goldman, DDS
Dentist, Cosmetic Dentist
* Please book your dental cleaning with our hygienists.* *PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM OUR OFFICE BEFORE ARRIVING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT* Dr. Goldman was raised in Needham, Massachusetts. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Natural Science from the University of Pennsylvania in 1975. He attended Georgetown University School of Dentistry, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1979. After a 3-year associateship in Billerica, Mass., he moved to Charlestown in 1983. Dr. Goldman is a member in good standing of the American Dental Association, Massachusetts Dental Society, and Metropolitan District Dental Society. He completes a minimum of 20-credit hours/year of continuing education in dentistry.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
Education and training
- Dental School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Metropolitan District Dental Society
Awards and publications
- Charlestown Patch Readers' Choice Award Winner 2012
Charlestown Family Dentistry
1 Thompson Sq, Ste 203
Charlestown, MA 02129