Dr. M. Natalie Dianati, DDS
Periodontist, Cosmetic Dentist, Dentist
Dr. Natalie Dianati recieved her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree at UCLA School of Dentistry with her Dental Boards scores among the top 1% of the nation. Dr. Dianati earned her Bachelors of Science degree in Neuroscience from UCLA as well and graduated with Departmental Honors. She is also board certified in Periodontics and a member of the American Dental Association. While at UCLA, she was extensively involved in research and her efforts led to a publication in the prestigious Developmental Biology journal. Throughout her education, she was on the Dean's List and the recipient of multiple scholarships, including the Newfield Scholarship and the Ruth G. White Scholarship for excellence in academic achievement and leadership. Dr. Dianati enjoys going to Lakers games, watching movies, traveling, and spending time with her family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Cosmetic Dentist
- American Board of Periodontology
Education and training
- Dental School - University of California, Los Angeles
- University of California, Los Angeles (Bachelor's)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System (Periodontics)
- American Dental Association